Skills and capacity building are an essential part of personal and career development. AISCR has…
AISCR offers capacity building programmes for Masters and Doctoral students in collaboration with academic institutions to build capacity, professional, authorities and individuals in order to accelerate and assist them complete their studies. The workshops are focused on research qualities that are intended to improve and fast-track their career development. We aim to promote the student’s ability to work well with others and instil a sense of ethical integrity and leadership in research. The accelerated Masters and Doctoral capacity building programme will include:
- Research Proposal workshop;
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods;
- Academic Writing Skills;
- Postgraduate Supervision for Emerging Supervisors;
- Resource Mobilisation and Grant Management; and
- Pan African Writing Retreat.
Take this opportunity to make a difference in your professional career!
Contact us to register.