Governments face uncertain times and difficult decisions in managing their economies and ensuring the security and prosperity of their citizens. One of the hard-pressed means to combat these decisions is through effective procurement and supply chain practices. We conduct innovative research and provide solutions to supports government and their national priorities.
Topics covered include:
- strategic importance of procurement
- Driving socio-economic transformation, localisation and industrialisation.
- Country/organisational procurement maturity assessment
- Public procurement policies and regulations.
- Procurement’s role to small to medium enterprises.
- Enterprise and supplier development
- Preferential/targeted procurement
- Ethics, accountability and good governance in public procurement.
- Public procurement skills analysis, capacity building and professionalisation.
- Infrastructural procurement
- Public private partnerships.