SUPPORT AISCR IN MAKING A DIFFERANCE
Why Support AISCR
Your support to AISCR is fundamental to supply chain managment advancement in Africa. Through your support, you are contributing to the vital work of the research institute and the advancement of SCM capacity, career development and improving policy decisions for efficient service delivery and the realisation of the African Agenda 2063 and the United National Sustainable Development Goals.
Support AISCR through Corporate Sponsorships and Donations
Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Sponsoring an AISCR event gives you the benefit to showcase your brand. From quality content to networking opportunities, these events attract supply management professionals globally and provide various channels that reach potential clients and decision-makers. AISCR encourages you to maximize your marketing spend by interacting with your target audience and continuing the conversation after the conclusion of these world-class events.
BE RECOGNIZED AS AN INDUSTRY LEADER
- Public Procurement for Inclusive Economic Development
- Ethics, Accountability, and Good Governance in Public Procurement
- Infrastructural Development
- Digitalisation & Emerging Technologies in Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Healthcare & Humanitarian Supply Chains
- Agricultural Supply Chain & Food Security
- Climate Change Risks
- Postgraduate Capacity Development Programme
- Masterclass Series
- Professional Development Training
- University Capacity Development Programme
- Pan African Annual Summit, Trade & Expo
- Research Support Webinar Series (RSWS)
- Supply Chain Management Game Changers Series
- Capacity Building Webinar Series on Government Contracting for SMMEs
- Public Lecture/ Roundtable Discussion
- Conference proceedings
- Book/book chapter
- White paper
- Master’s student
- Doctoral student
- Field worker
- Research expert
- Graduate intern
- Postdoctoral fellow
- Visiting professor
- Supply and value chain management;
- Procurement and supply management;
- Public procurement (government procurement);
- Integrated logistics;
- Transport management; and
- Operations and production management.
BENEFITS OF CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP
- Establish your organization as a leader and contribute to corporate, social, and environmental responsibility.
- Be recognized as a leading supply chain organization that supports transformation in Africa.
- Access to AISCR newsletters, publications, research, and benchmarking reports to gain market intelligence.
- Opportunity for networking through AISCR events, summits, and corporate training
- Invitations to AISCR VIP receptions.
- Rebate on AISCR public events, summits, and corporate training.
- Business development opportunity to host AISCR events and exhibition space at events.
- Marketing and advertisement opportunities on the AISCR website, brochures on events, and listing on promotional materials.
- Staff recruitment opportunities by listing job opportunities on AISCR websites, newsletters, and magazines.
CONTACT Us for Corporate Sponsorship
Donate to AISCR
Your generosity enables AISCR to turn our research into action and create that support supply chain scholarly advancement, roll out innovative research programs, build capacity thereby providing solutions to today’s pressing supply chain challenges.